Apply to Bullpen
A few details about the Partnership:
- Bullpen Ventures makes seed stage investments targeted around the same four verticals on which the EC is focused: digital media and music, technology, healthcare, and social entrepreneurship.
- Bullpen Ventures will do 8 to 14 deals annually, with up to $50,000 invested per deal.
- Investments are structured so that all companies initially receive $25,000 in equity. Following the initial equity investment, Bullpen Ventures will consider an additional $25,000 in debt if the company makes the request.
- A small management committee will make investment decisions.
- All of the investments will be housed at the EC, and the companies will work with the tools and team that the Entrepreneur Center CEO Michael Burcham has assembled.
- Bullpen Venture will give over 15% of the equity it receives for any investment to the EC as part of the Centers sustainability plan.